Controls Engineer - 20% Growth - PLC - Robotics - Join this accelerating team
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
Lead Project Engineer Wanted…
Controls, PLC’s, Software Programming and Process Engineering Integrator
Do you have:
- Experience with process controls used to automate manufacturing and industrial processes?
- Experience with software or PLC programming?
- The desire to significantly expand your technical knowledge with an established controls and automation company
Our firm has partnered with one of the Nations strongest Automation Integrators. Their channels of business are the chemical, energy, pharmaceuticals, packaging, material handling, robotics, pulp & paper and plastics industries. With an exceptionally strong engineering department and very well niched core competencies our client has grown on average 20% each of last three years and sees the trend continuing.
Due to this growth and the recent addition of a Fortune 100 pharmaceutical client this firm is looking to add a Lead Project Engineer to their team.
What they are looking for:
- 2 years minimum of software programming experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens, RS Logixs or Wonderware
- Ability to handle the demands of leading all initiatives for a Fortune 100 client
- A willingness to travel 25%
- A desire to continuously improve and tackle increasingly difficult technical challenges
What’s in it for you?:
- Aggressive salary and bonus
- A close knit engineer family with very low turnover
- Our client has goals to double their engineering foothold in the South East over the next 2-3 years. This could afford rapid technical and professional growth.
Relocation is provided for the right candidate.
For additional details, email your resume to email@example.com or call Philip at 678-596-4671.